At e-Lock, we operate at the cutting edge of technology, protecting businesses worldwide against complex threats, viruses and spam. We build high quality software security products in a fast-paced, nimble environment and we’ve been doing it for over 20 years.
It’s easy to see why so many smart, innovative professionals choose to work at e-Lock. We give you a dynamic, challenging workplace that’s also friendly, comfortable, and fun. Plus, you’ll work in state-of-the-art facilities with world-class tools that let you achieve your very best.
General Employment Interest
Don’t see a position that would be an immediate fit? Submit a general employment application today!
- To maintain, support, enhance and develop mobile and computer security applications using iOS, Android and Java
- To keep track of issues and defects, and carry on corrective actions and close the issues in a timely manner.
- To do documentation of functional and design specification.
- To conduct application unit and integration testing Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- To be resourceful, self reliant and also a fast learner on new technologies
- To provide advice in some or all aspects of the programming methods, tools and/or standards used in the organization.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Objective-C, iOS, Android, Java.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jalan Pinang.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.